Friday 27 September 2013

“I was only mocking Beverly,” says Afrocandy

Nigerian adult movie actress, Afrocandy,
has denied inviting Nigeria’s ex-Big
Brother Africa housemate, Beverly Osu to
star in her movie.
According to Afrocandy, she was not
serious about the offer and was merely
mocking Beverly.                      According
to her, “Fact is, I wasn’t even serious
about the so-called offer, I was just
mocking her, and if you read my post, it
was rather sarcastic. I didn’t expect it to
go viral and how could anybody even take
that serious?”
Afrocandy  had earlier said that she could
see that the sexy Nigerian model has got
what it takes to partake in her
production.
She had written, “You got all it takes to
partake in my kind of Productions: Guts,
the heart and the ability to get naked and
have sex in Pubic without giving a crap.”

No comments:

Post a Comment