Sunday 21 July 2013

See Funke Akindele's Personal Explanation On Her Break Up

Culled from TON
This is an excerpt from a chat Stella had
with Funke Akindele over her failed
marriage.

Stella: Funke how do you feel now that
your marriage has ended after just a
year? You must be going through a hard
time right now.... People are laughing at
you.
Funke: Thank you for calling, Stella.

First
of all let me clarify that: I have not replied
any sms or spoken to anyone on this
development before now and neither
have I threatened to sue anyone, I do not
know who sent out that sms denying that
my marriage is over.

That was what necessitated me sending
out a press release so as not to confuse
the public, especially my fans whom I'm
so passionate about. I've been unable to
pick calls due to my busy schedule on set
and I needed to settle down before
picking any calls, so you called at the
right time. I will address this issue now
and thereafter face my career and try to
concentrate on the things I have on my
plate at the moment...

Yes my marriage
has crashed . Let the people who are
laughing at me continue laughing, my job
afterall is to make people laugh.

Let those
who are without sins or mistake cast the
first stone . Let them continue judging me.
God is the overall judge, he is the one I
look up to.

Stella: I am shocked Funke. Why the
silence all these while why? Why
facebook?
Funke: Its my private life, I know I am a
public figure but I am entitled to some
privacy at least. What has happened has
happened; no one is beyond mistakes. I
will take corrections from this and apply
where necessary from now on... I bear Mr
Kehinde Oloyede no ill feelings.

For the records, she has also changed her
maiden name on twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment