Friday 21 June 2013

I did not flush my baby in toilet – OAU Student denies

Still on the student case that allegedly flushed her new born baby boy a few days ago, the 20year old young mother has issued a statement explaining her side of the story! See the 20-year-old mother statement below:=========================== “The truth is that I had a delivery of a baby boy but i thought I was pressed by call of nature, I was actually in labour pains. “Prior to the childbirth, I had discovered that I was bleeding and went to the toilet only to observe that something expelled into the water closet. “It was at that juncture that I screamed and shouted for help when one of my friends Satope Oladayo, heard my distress voice and quickly traced me to the toilet from our room. “It was when Satope entered the toilet and found the baby that she (Satope) called an elderly cleaner for assistance. The father of my new baby is a 400-level student of Mechanical Engineering, while I am 20-year-old and also a final year student in the same university. There is no way I would have done such a callous thing to a baby that I carried for 9 months....

No comments:

Post a Comment