Wednesday 26 June 2013

Brymo on Chocolate city beef

''The deal with Chocolate city was to release 3 albums in Five years. It became difficult to fulfill my part of the deal because of the contractual breach.I don't have a contract that covered me as a Chocolate boy but a contract that says i must give them 3 albums.The contract is about a brand known as brymo not as chocolate boy.In the early part of 2012,they wanted to record an album of chocolate boys,while i was already recording for my own album.I felt it couldn't do choc boys recording as it would hinder my own recording.That's the contract. Anytime I need something Chocolate city will refer me to the contract but when they need my favour they say it's a family thing'' Brymo claims the break-up was done amicably and he has an email to prove it.he also said that he did not perform with ice prince because of 2 things,quoting him, ''i am an artiste and if there is an artiste who only does back-up for another artiste, it means he is his boy and secondly i need to save my voice for the next perfomance''.

No comments:

Post a Comment