Sunday 30 June 2013

Lesbians Approach Me All The Time - Nigerian Singer

Up-coming female artiste, Nene
Johnson has expressed her sadness at
the fact that people think she is a
Lesbian.

She has said that the impression people
have about her being a lesbian gives her
headache.
According to the Abia State-born singer
"some people think that I am not straight
(sex orientation) and I always tell them
that I am very straight." She added that. "I
get approached (by lesbians) all the time. I
just try to be friendly and displace them."
Telling us about how she handles the
stubborn ones, the actress said, "I just
stubbornly tell them that I am not into it."
Nene Johnson recently released her single
entitled; 'Tonight'. The song is gradually
gaining favourable airplays. She also
recently changed her stage name from NEJ
to Nene Johnson, which she says is now
paying off.

No comments:

Post a Comment