Saturday 29 June 2013

Munachi Talks About Love & Relationship With Peter Okoye (P- Square)

In an interview with VangardNGR, the ex-
beauty queen, Munachi, when she was
asked about her love life and her
relationship with Peter Okoye of P-Square.

What’s your opinion about love?
Love is life. It’s the most beautiful thing to
happen to anybody.

Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes, it could happen. It is possible.

Is this what happened between you and
Peter Okoye (PSquare) love at first
sight?
Look, I know Lola Omotayo very well. I have
known her for years and we are really
close. All those things you heard or read
about us are not true. Peter Okoye and I
are friends. I know his family well. I was
just invited to be in his video (Ifunanya)
and that was it. Nothing more than that. I
know how Peter and Lola love each other
and I respect their love. I could never do
that to them. I could never bring myself to
do anything to hurt them.

No comments:

Post a Comment