Wednesday 26 June 2013

Iceprince snaps at Brymo for being ungrateful, blames him for his failure

You will recall Brymo revealed in a recent interview that Choc City cheated him, hence he practically had to dump his contract with them. In the interview, Brymo had said:

It became important for me to do this press conference. I’m a Nigerian. And I know the court cannot save me.

I have been cheated, I am actually having problems with chocolate city and they are contractual problems. The reason why I said I dumped the contract was because of breaches.

I’ve moved on from the day I tweeted. I am already working on myself, to see how I can better myself. Now that I’ve left chocolate city, I’m now doing my personal stuff. I am trying to move myself further from where they stopped.

Well, in response to Brymo’s allegation, Iceprince is blaming Brymo for his own failure.

He even kinda insinuates that Brymo is being ungrateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment