Wednesday 30 October 2013

PHOTO : OJB Discharged From Hospital In India, Expected Back In Nigeria Soon

Popular music producer and musician Babatunde
David Okungbowa aka OJB Jezreel has been
discharged two months after he left Nigeria to
India for a kidney transplant. Ojb had a successful
operation, is currently recovering well and sent
out this message to thank Nigerians. Dear fellow
Nigerians, Greetings from far away India! I am
sure this note from me will catch you with a little
surprise.

I have been reading a lot of news about ME being
published on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and
different Blogs by my good friends. I thought I
must take out a quick moment and let you know
that I am officially discharged today from the
hospital, after a successful Kidney Transplantation
Surgery, by God’s Grace. I would like to take this
opportunity to thank all Nigerians for your prayers
and good wishes, without which all this would not
have been possible. I also take this opportunity to
thank my friends, fans and family for all the love,
prayers and good wishes for a Speedy Recovery!!
Be home with you soon……. Thank you once again
sincerely, Your very own OJB Jezreel.

No comments:

Post a Comment