Wednesday 2 October 2013

Beyonce was a good girl till she met me...I made her gangsta-JayZ

In the recent issue of Vanity Fair, Jayz
who is on the cover opens up on his
drug past and also talks about Beyonce,
how hard it was to impress her and says
he changed her from a good girl to a
gangsta.

On Drug dealing

''I know about budgets. I was a
drug dealer. To be in a drug deal,
you need to know what you can
spend, what you need to re-
up.Not until later, when I realised
the effects on the community,I
started looking at the community
on the whole, but in the
beginning no.

'I was thinking about surviving. I
was thinking about improving my
situation. I was thinking about
buying clothes.''You have to have
an exit strategy, because your
window(for dealing drugs) is very
small. You're going to get locked
up or you're going to die

On dating Beyonce..

'''We were just beginning to try to
date each other. Well, you know,
you've got to try first. You got to
dazzle ... wine and dine.''If I’m as
cool as I am, yes. But she’s a
charming Southern girl, you know,
she’s not impressed... But I
would have definitely had to be
this cool.'
He also confirms that the line on
his latest album: 'She was a good
girl ’til she knew me' is about his
wife.
When quizzed if she is no longer a
'good girl', Jay-Z responds: 'Nah.
She’s gangsta now.'

No comments:

Post a Comment