Tuesday 29 October 2013

Kanye West planning extravangant wedding with fight jets next year

Kim K's third wedding will be as extravagant as
her second wedding if her fiance Kanye has his
way. Kanye, in a radio interview yesterday with
Power 106's morning radio show, hinted at an
extravagant wedding to take place next summer.
When asked for a hint about his upcoming
wedding, Kanye said;
"Two words: 'fighter jets'" He went further to
explain "Kim knew I was eventually going to
ask her to marry me. I just had to get that
ring right. I worked with four different
jewelers. Three rings were made and only
one hit the ringer and that was Lorraine
Schwartz's. 'I actually changed the ring the
night before. The ring was less than four
hours old when I gave it to her.'
"I wanted to marry that girl from the first
time I saw her,' he said. 'Kim and I are the
perfect balance.''I had to wait through a
bunch of other relationships to finally get the
chance"

No comments:

Post a Comment