Monday 31 March 2014

See Timi Dakolo's loving message to wife on their 2nd year wedding anniversary

The soul singer shared this loving message and
affectionate pic on his instagram as he and his
wife, Busola, mark their second wedding
anniversary today. They got married in 2012 in
Ilorin.

"Thanks for everything Busola
Dakolo..thanks for always bringing me
steamed meat every time u are
cooking...thanks for saying the nicest sorry
every time arsenal looses..thanks saying
yes inspite of all my excesses. ..thanks for
running me mad and calming me
down..thanks for giving me the world most
awesomest (kids)...Thanks for turning this
Boy into a Man..Thanks for being my
Biggest Fan and critic..thanks For love so
uncommon...thanks for always laughing at
my jokes..Thanks for being my partner in
crime (lol)!..thanks for my employers (our
gang/children)..thanks for yelling in labour
room...I fear you sha..but e no easy...Happy
Anniversary to Us


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment