Thursday 27 March 2014

[NEWS] M.I Records Song With Veteran Rapper Nas And Youssou N’Dour

Look what we have here, HipTV reveals that top
African/Nigerian rapper M.I is set to unleash a
new single which features Veteran rapper Nas
and Senegalese star Youssou N’Dour .

The report reads as follows…

HipTV can authoritatively claim
that Chocolate City rapper; M.I
Abaga has recorded a song with
American rap heavyweight Nas.
The song also features Senegalese
star Youssou N’Dour. The title of
the track and the release date
wasn’t revealed, but sources close
to the award winning rapper is
considering whether to release the
track as his next single.

The song is the first collaboration M.I will have
with an international Hip Hop act. His label mate
Ice Prince collaborated with US rappers Wale and
French Montana on his last album Fire of Zamani.
M.I’s last album M.I 2 was released in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment